Wednesday, November 23, 2016

How To Become A Writer ?



I don’t claim to be an expert, but I’ve been writing 500 words a day almost every day for last 3 years. That’s the most important tip of all—to be a writer, is to start writing. You’ll develop a lot of things along the way.

But for all of you ambitious people out there, here are some other ideas which may help you

Stay Focussed.This is how you apply it. Give people the concept and then tell them more about how they can use it. Inspiration is fun and meaningful; and that's how I started writing my first book ( THINK LIKE A WINNER )

Talk to audience. Just don't write. Talk to audience. Tell them something interesting. People love to listen to stories. Tell them some interesting stories which will impact their lives. 

Write for a niche. I try to visualize about the readers when I start writing. They’re all different, but I try to picture them and think, what would so-and-so think of this? Would they get it? Will they find it interesting?

Read everything aloud. There’s something about hearing your work aloud that causes you to notice things you miss when you read. I use to read  the entire manuscript of my second book LIVE YOUR DREAMS  out loud over the course of a week (1-2 chapters a day). I couldn’t believe how many mistakes and poor word choices I found! Keep in mind this was after I had been writing the book for about eight months, and after three edits. It was depressing… but hopefully now it’s better because I did it.

To get a personal coaching contact on 9820073993 ( India )



This blog is managed by Sudhir Pai : A qualified electronics engineer and management graduate with 18 years of work experience with companies like Jetking / ICICI Bank / Kotak is now a business consultant to corporates and SMEs. He is author of 2 motivational books and regularly speaks at various business forums. He can be reached on 9820073993.

To advertise / publish your story on this blog please contact on 9820073993. We want to bring more positive articles and reach out to every human on this earth. We are looking for genuine investors and funding.



1 comment: