Thursday, February 15, 2018

Being a Lawyer has been a Privilege ... An Inspiring story of Devangi Mehta








Me Advocate Devangi Bharat Mehta am working along with my father who is a renowned lawyer has been a Govt. Pleader and Public Prosecutor for years now. He has an experience of around 45 years in the Law profession with all kinds of work and clients from all domains.

I have been actively studying law past 4 years now and attending courts past 6 months now.

I have known ... how people feel when they approach courts ....
how courts function with all kinds of available solutions available. 

I would be happy to help in return of professional fees for all these solutions.
which are legal systems to building more trust in relationships ... personal as well as professional✌

I can be contacted at ...
Cell:9819770353
Email:devangi1990@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. As a writer, I found your post on intellectual property law to be highly informative. Understanding how to protect creative works is vital. If you need top-notch legal advice on any legal matters you may be facing, do not hesitate to reach out to Lawyer Sonia.

    Criminal Lawyers in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete